Data Media Management
Data Media Protection for electronic and printed information: secure off-site storage with 24-hour access
Most companies and organizations make actual backups periodically using hardware that forms part of the IT infrastructure. However, this is just not sufficient. How do the storage media get to a secure location and who monitors proper procedures? A copy of the stored data is a form of insurance for companies and organizations.
Secure logistics, secure storage of a copy of the stored data and monitoring of these processes by a trusted third party protect the long-term existence of the company in the following various respects:
- Secure logistics and secure off-site data storage
- 24/7 data availability all year round
- Prompt return of data by secure means
- Protection of data against forces of nature, catastrophes, terrorism, civil unrest, etc.
- Protection against employee mistakes and human weaknesses
- Fulfillment of management boards' legal obligations
- Data can still be revised